One month ago, I started this series. Since then I wrote a daily article on a positive aspect of the pandemic. 30 days, 30 posts. Why? Because once you’ve seen the darkness you embrace every single spark of light; moreover, you become really good at seeing it, and at creating hope.
Hope in Times of Corona.
We might not live anymore in the world as we knew it, nor wake up in it ever again. But not all hope should be gone, because whenever something is taken away, something else will fill up the gap.
We don’t live in the black holes of the cosmos, that suck away whatever comes its way. Rather we live in a vibrant ecosystem, in which every movement has a cause and an effect.
The ripple effect might not be immediate visible, it might be small or nearly existent, nevertheless, it is there. We don’t live in a vacuum; we live in an energetic and vibrant world.
Whatever comes your way, will go its way.
Therefore, when health workers are fighting at the frontline to protect the essence of our world: live as such. And when people might have lost their jobs, their houses, their material successes, they still have their lives. And where many lives are taken away, we are confronted once more with the one and only thing that really matters: live as such.
Therefore, I write this series, to give Hope in Times of Corona, to be a lighthouse in dark times, to give you directions to set sail again, sail in the Big Unknown.
Hope on board, and check out what Hope in Times of Corona can mean to you:
- how this times of self-isolation should not mean loneliness,
- how every single one of us can contribute to this battle,
- how gratitude lights up the dark,
- how united we will stand strong
- on the most useful strategy in awake of a crisis
- how I got blown of my feet as well, but caught by many caring hands,
- how being calm can get us through the storm.
- about Love in Times of Corona
- how to discover your own talents
- why we need stories to hold on to
- how you can be creative and innovative.
- how to spend your most valuable assets in times of Corona.
- how to listen to the sound of silence.
- How breath taking Corona really is
- discover the other freedoms Corona has shown us,
- about the new-born freedom Corona gave us.
- about another way to exceed your personal bubble
- about the position of nature in this entire story
- about nature bouncing back
- about the crucial choice between resilience and resistance
- about the game to play
- about star gazing in dark times
- About looking for Meaning
- about what Easter and Corona have in Common
- About the Shark and the Turtle
- About the Irony of Distance
- and last, Why to Hold on
Or wait until the next days, when I’ll shine another light on yet another positive corner of this dark times.
[Subscribe to my website, my instagram channel (fin.fin.news), or FB channel to receive automatic updates, your daily portion of hope and guidance in confusing times.]